You are here
Interest Free Credit
Planning a garden makeover?
Replacing your garden furniture?
Treating yourself to the BBQ you really want?
How It Works
• Spend £300 or more.
• Pay a minimum 10% deposit on the day, or more if you prefer.
• Select the items you would like, and enquire from a member of our sales staff if they qualify for 0% interest free credit.
• Once your order is processed, we will enter the details on an online form.
• You will then be requested to complete your personal details in the application process of Divido. Divido is a service that creates a seamless connection to the finance provider, Omni Capital.
• Once approved, that’s it! Having paid your deposit, you may take your goods or arrange delivery. All you need to do is keep up with your monthly repayments.
Before applying you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a UK resident.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be working at least 16 hours per week or in receipt of provable steady income (e.g. pension).
- Have a personal bank account (not joint) that accepts direct debits.
- Have 3 years of UK address history.
- Have a valid phone number and email address.
- Must be able to afford the repayments.
You will also need to provide the following:
- Your personal details: name, DOB, email address, phone number.
- Address details, including 3 years UK address history. (The address you add in your application must be the same as the address in your credit file and your bank account.
- Employment details; income, number of years employed, employer’s name and title.
- Bank details.
- A credit or debit card.
- Two separate items confirming your current address, such as a driving licence, passport or utility bill. At least one must be photo id.
You will enter these details online, and they will be checked against a number of public registers such as the credit rating agencies.
What Can I Buy On Interest Free Credit?
We have provided a 0% interest free facility to enable our customers to spread the cost of major purchases.
It can be used for single items such as barbecues or garden furniture, or multiple items such as paving or fencing projects.
If you are planning a whole garden makeover, please talk to us. The only criteria is the finance provided has to relate to one single transaction.
A minimum spend of £300 applies.
Not all the items we sell will qualify for 0% interest free credit, and the offer of 0% interest free credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, vouchers, promotions or loyalty benefits.
What does it Cost?
Interest free credit means you only pay the advertised price of the item.
No hidden extras.
How Long Does It Take To Apply?
In most cases, it takes around 10 to 20 minutes to process the application and a decision is communicated within a few minutes.
If approved, the transaction may be completed and your purchase may be taken with you, or delivered arranged. Delivery of goods will normally be effected within 10 days, unless you are informed otherwise, or wish delivery to be deferred. Delivery can only be made to the applicant at the address provided during the application.
There is a possibility your application is referred. This means that the lender will need to manually review your application and will come back with a response shortly. In case they require more information or material they will do so via Divido.
Should your application be declined, we would strongly encourage you not to reapply immediately, but you may re-apply for credit at a later date.
Terms & Conditions in brief.
• 0% Interest Free Credit is available for purchases of qualifying items over £300. Multiple qualifying items may be purchased, however they must be part of one single transaction.
• Applicants must pay a minimum 10% deposit at the time of purchase.
• Applicants must meet the criteria listed overleaf, and agree to credit checks being made.
• Applicants must agree to provide additional information should the lender require further information.
• If the applicant is declined credit for whatever reason, Adrian Hall Ltd will not be notified of such reason, to protect your privacy. However applicants may make their own enquiries, and information on how to do this will be given at the appropriate stage in the event of a decline. If declined, you are strongly encouraged not to re-apply immediately but you may re-apply for credit at a later date.
• If your application is successful, you will have a ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days after entering the finance agreement.
• In case you wish to cancel the agreement with the lender you must decide whether you want to keep the goods or not:
- Cancelling and keeping the goods: you can cancel within 14 days of receiving the goods and then must make a full payment for the goods directly to Adrian Hall Ltd within 7 days. You will not be charged anything by the lender.
- Cancelling and returning the goods: you can cancel within 14 days of receiving the goods and return the goods immediately after that. There may be a handling or restocking charge. Any items for return must be unused, and in their original packaging.
- An exception to the above: Perishable items such as plants, bespoke items or items subject to special order that were not from stock may not be returned, and must be paid for in full to the retailer if you decide to cancel the finance agreement (within 14 days after receiving the goods).
• The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Adrian Hall Ltd acts as a credit intermediary.
Finance options are provided by Divido Financial Services Limited, in association with Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registered address: 10 Norwich Street, London, EC4A 1BD
Finance is subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply.
For more information, please visit www.divido.com.
For any queries about your credit agreement, contact them on 020 3773 9510.